The Complete Chi's Sweet Home Box Set by Konami Kanata, Paperback

Separated from the warmth and protection of her mother, feels distraught. Overcome with loneliness she breaks into tears in a large urban park meadow, when she is suddenly rescued by a young boy named Yohei and his mother. The kitty is then quickly and quietly whisked away into the warm and inviting Yamada family apartment...where pets are strictly not permitted. About 3/4 of the way through, i started crying and couldn't stop even when i got to the end. Sad tears and happy tears but man do i have a love/hate with feeling that intensely for characters.

complete chi's sweet home 4

Maybe you aren't a nonsense person after all. Kirby and friends get up to yummy hijinks in this delightful manga collection. Her works revolves around the daily life of house cats. Overall, I'm sad Chi's story has come to an end. I love that I got to know her and the Yamada's.

Related collections and offers

It’s so incredibly sweet, beautifully simple, and intelligently accurate in its depiction of animal behavior. I read this whenever I need to change the channel in my mind or I need a pick me up! This is distracting enough it always engulfs me and refocuses my mind on something positive.

Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. In the short chapters, Chi the kitten interacts with her human family and with other cats in the park. The whole plot turns on her inability to remember her cat family and her confusion over what her real home is. This was sufficient; I won’t read the other volumes. It was a really sad way to end the series, but I loved this series so so so much. Thankfully I still have the other smaller series to read as well as the rest of Konami's books.

Complete Chis Sweet Home 4

But then we get that gut-wrenching reminder that things aren't as perfect as I'd like them to be on the third chapter! And then things only get worse from there on out. But then just as soon as there was a happy moment there was a sad moment. Overall The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home Part 4 perfectly wraps up the series and I really enjoyed all of the volumes. This manga series would be a great introduction to younger readers newer to the format and for any cat lovers. In her nearly thirty year career, Konami has penned more than a dozen comic series, with the majority of them focusing on cats and pets.

complete chi's sweet home 4

And here I am now, a completely changed person. This bind-up contains the final 54 chapters of Chi's story. We see quite a bit of Chi's mom and siblings in this volume compared to the last few. One of the big storylines in this volume was a lost cat poster each of the Yamada members find that is of Chi. Each family member struggles with what to do as they've come to love Chi and don't want to give her up. Ultimately I liked that it was Chi who made the choice of where she belonged and I was happy with the ending.

Characters

This is seriously my favorite manga/comic of all time, and will always hold a piece of my heart. It made me cry, a lot, which NEVER happens . And like, of course it was a happy ending, everything turned out wonderful, but I still bawled. You will fall in love with Chi and the rest of the gang, I guarantee it. I've loved this series so, SO much and I've fallen in love with Chi, her family and her friends.

complete chi's sweet home 4

I liked the animation and cat thoughts/feelings/expressions for everything. I did find it a bit weird that the cats could understand so much of the human language and Chi was so horribly dense on everything. Even for a kitten, she was super stupid. I rate it four stars across the board and, sadly, will not be purchasing this to add to my personal library. Probably won't reread it either, but that's mainly a me thing. I think I would have enjoyed this more if I had read the first book.

Additional product information and recommendations

Seriously though, if you've been reading the series up to this point there's nothing new to say. Everything is still adorable, there absolutely is a chara arc & development running under the cuteness. One somehow gets really anxious at how easily the cats get outside the home & go to the park.... Who would have thought I would read through 4 Volumes of manga about a little kitten named Chi?

All in all a really great end to one of the best series I've read in a long time. Another super cute installment to this children's manga series. Chi's Sweet Home follows a kitten as he adjusts to life with his new family. He's learning to be part of a family and also learning how to be a cat. In this fourth installment, he starts to learn about his original family, his mom and kitty siblings, because he has forgotten them. Once they are back in his life though, Chi will have to make some hard choices.

I loved her so much and she was always so cute!! My eyes were welling up so bad near the end of this volume and my heart was pounding so hard. Also, what owner lets their cat just roam around outside by itself??? Maybe it's because of where I am, but I have lost count of the amount of dead cats I've seen killed by cars. I live in the country, but even in the cities and towns, cats have very low mortality rates when they live outdoors.

Can families be more than blood or are families those we choose? Chi finally meets his kitten family, his two siblings and his mom. It takes him a while to figure it out but when he does he's torn between his human family and the cat family. As usual, the cats were all adorable and really great ending... (chariots of fire was playing in my head!). The art in this manga series is excellent and I love how brightly colored everything is.

The Complete Chi's Sweet Home, 4 - by Konami Kanata (Paperback)

Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. But a tiny kitten discovering her real family/home... Absolutely incredible, amazing, wonderful, and a must-read that I would recommend to MANY people. Smart enough for adults, this series absolutely encapsulates that joy for others to read and experience too. The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home Part 4 was another fantastic bind-up of Chi's adventures bringing the series to an end. To see what your friends thought of this book,please sign up.

complete chi's sweet home 4

As a cat lover the whole story really tugged on my heartstrings. And even though this story is made to be simple and easier for young children to understand, it still had depth and had some really emotional moments. It was simple in theory, but it had heavy themes about family, friendship, and identity.

Great for cat and general animal lovers, children, people who love cute things, people who need relaxing and funny literature. Will ship within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Chi is a mischievous newborn kitten who, while on a leisurely stroll with her family, finds herself lost.

It took a while for me to get into the story. I would like to say that this volume is slightly different from the rest, it has a bit more serious issues addressed. This volume deals with a lot of identity, family, and home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Wedding Gown Alterations Sacramento References

How to Visit Cozumel, Mexico's Most Popular Cruise Port

The Best Ideas To Wear To A Beach Wedding 2023