Laurel, MD Apartments for Rent Briarwood Place Apartment Homes

You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others you’ll need a car. As of December 2022, the average apartment rent in South Laurel is $1,219 for a studio, $1,391 for one bedroom, $1,614 for two bedrooms, and $2,003 for three bedrooms. Apartment rent in South Laurel has increased by 0.4% in the past year. Recreational activities near Briarwood Place Apartment Homes are plentiful. Discover 5 parks within 9.7 miles, including Fairland Regional Park, Patuxent Research Refuge - North Tract, and Patuxent Research Refuge - South Tract.

briarwood place apartment homes laurel md laurel md 20708

Due to my lack of availability due to my military occupation and school, I was able to handle all of the paperwork and transactions from out of state by way of fax, phone and email. The manager and leasing agent maintained constant communication with me prior to, during, and after my move to make sure all was well. The staff even called me to check on my safety and arrival as they knew the importance of me moving in and getting settled in prior to the start of school. I have had any and all concerns addressed in an expeditious manner and am honestly thankful for their kindness and my patience to look at just one more apartment before I gave up. The rent is affordable, grounds kept clean, nice and quiet neighbors and pet friendly.

Floor Plan Details

Most of all, my apartment is spacious enough for me to house all of my household goods and helps me eliminate a storage expense. I definitely recommend this place but only to those that want to keep the neighborhood quiet and clean. The staff is rude and disrespectful particularly Tamika!

briarwood place apartment homes laurel md laurel md 20708

So I called and asked if I can just cancel my lease, and the office said, I will have to give 30 days notice and pay 1 months in advance. So far, not the best community call home, but what can I do, I have 9 more months before my lease is over. I moved in my first apartment September 2014 and moving to Briarwood Place was such an amazing decision. My neighborhood is a great family oriented community. I'm single, in my 20's and I look forward to the free parking, free gym, outdoor pool and dog park amenities are everything! I feel very safe and secure and I will renew my lease this upcoming September 2015.

What is the current rent range at Briarwood Place Apartment Homes?

At this park, residents enjoy paved hiking and walking trails, open play areas, picnic tables and more. The bar scene in Laurel features a number of friendly, inviting watering holes that provide residents with a place to meet. Locals in the mood for a drink and a good time often head to Nuzback's.

briarwood place apartment homes laurel md laurel md 20708

Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Pets are allowed at Briarwood Place Apartment Homes. Call us today for info on moving here with your pet. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Always protect yourself when shopping online.

Try These Popular Nearby Searches

Thank you for sharing your experiences and I apologize that your experience at the property did not end positively. I have shared your comments and concerns about maintenance with upper management. I have lived here for a year now, and they are always changing their living conditions here. Now, starting in September they will have to pay for parking like this is a parking garage. If I have more time a year ago I would have kept looking.

briarwood place apartment homes laurel md laurel md 20708

I have things that I have pointed out in my move in inspection that as of two week still have not been addressed. Within that two week period I've had my heat go out twice. When Morgan Properties began increasing their presence in PG County, I witnessed their shady practices back then and it is unfortunate they are still doing them now.

Try these popular searches.

If you work late as I do and get home after 9 o'clock you mind as well sleep in your car! You will be looking forever for an open spot and then you will have the most aggravating walk back to your apartment knowing you have to walk all the way back the next day. I will not be renewing my lease and I will make it my sole purpose to make sure everyone knows how horrible this place is. I will post this review on every apartment site I can to spread the word that BRIARWOOD PLACE APARTMENTS IS THE WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN LAUREL. After a failed marriage of 30yrs, and children all grown up with families of their own.

Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties.

Metro Bus lines connect South Laurel to Washington, D.C. The CMRT Bus Transit system services South Laurel with a route that connects Laurel to other nearby cities such as Ellicot City, College Park, Burtonsville and Glen Burnie. If you're looking to travel to Washington D.C., Baltimore or West Virginia quickly, the MARC Train has a stop in Laurel for residents. You can find information on the history of Laurel at the Laurel Historical Society on Main Street. Down the street at the Montpelier Mansion, residents can tour a former estate filled with historical artifacts that was once visited by George Washington.

It started off a mess moving in here when our front door looked like police had busted into it previously. The door was so bad we could see light from outside the hallway because it wasn’t close to the frame at ALL. They decided a good idea was to get a huge brick like thing and instead of REPLACING it to bang that brick into the door for about 30 minutes to make it a little better . And yes our door still looks like it’s partially open when closed. Following them we’ve had issues MULTIPLE times with our AC giving out..

I told Judith as I signed my lease that I was not moving until I buy a house. Briarwood is the perfect apartment homes if your looking for luxury at a affordable price. Dinner, Movies, Entertainment, Shopping, not mention car service, hair service.

For one, the Patuxent Research Refuge is its backyard. At the Roland B. Sweitzer Community Park, plenty of paved hiking and biking trails, play areas fill more than 25 acres. This free park is home to community fundraisers, school events, and family-friendly events throughout the year. Several parks dot the South Laurel community and provide residents with exciting places to explore. The Riverfront Park consists of more than 30 acres of green space across from the Laurel Municipal Pool and adjacent to the Patuxent River.

This small but inviting bar attracts a diverse crowd of all ages, and it serves great cocktails. Relax outside in the sun while playing a game of darts or corn hole and enjoying a plate of wings. Inviting, family-friendly restaurants make up the dining scene in South Laurel, with plenty of locally owned establishments for residents to enjoy.

briarwood place apartment homes laurel md laurel md 20708

Or relax with some “me-time” at our clubhouse lounge. For the commuters, you’ll be just minutes from an easy route to work, with all the essential stops along the way. And with a reputable school district right nearby, you’ll find it easy to be close to some of the best schools in town. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor™, a product of First Street Foundation®. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Wedding Gown Alterations Sacramento References

How to Visit Cozumel, Mexico's Most Popular Cruise Port

The Best Ideas To Wear To A Beach Wedding 2023